Apps offer a great source of additional support in managing your mental health and wellbeing, but with so many apps out there it can be difficult to know what to try or to trust. To help you choose, Surrey & Borders NHS Foundation Trust (SABP) offers an online library of rated health apps.
Please remember, apps are not intended to replace any services you are already accessing but may provide valuable extra support. If in doubt speak to your health or care professional.
Please note we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
- Headspace - focuses on mindfulness for different situations including sleep, stress, work, eating, relationships and many more.
- MindShift - helps you learn how to relax, develop more helpful ways of thinking, and identify active steps that will help you take charge of your anxiety.
- Stay Alive - provides resources to help you stay safe if you are having thoughts of suicide
- Wysa - Mental Health Support, for everyone
- Xploro - empowering young patients with information