These are after school open access drop-ins for secondary aged students.
- Safe spaces with state-of-the-art facilities manned by dedicated teams of youth workers
- Giving young people a sense of belonging and community alongside peers
- A space for young people to find out about other services and have help (if needed) to request support
Partners: Leatherhead Youth Project (Leatherhead & Bookham), Matrix (Guildford)
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
These are evening sessions for 11-16 year olds where they eat together and then focus on a current issue picked by the young person themselves. The dedicated project lead then works with the young people to explore the issues they face and develop resources for themselves and their peers.
- A space for young people to meet others and develop social skills in a positive environment. As well as an opportunity to explore general themes and overarching topics
- Group sizes can vary and weekly attendance is not mandatory
- Sessions are based in Leatherhead and Bookham
Partner: Leatherhead Youth Project