We help and support children who are feeling very sad, worried, angry or upset. We help you to work out difficult thoughts and feelings. We can also help you learn new skills so that you find it easier to deal with your feelings and have a happier life. We also help parents or carers so that they can help you too.
We look at your family, how people get on and think about your friendships at home and school. Mindworks Surrey can help if you:
- feel sad or upset
- have problems with your family, friends or at school
- hurt yourself or want to hurt yourself
- feel anxious and scared
- have problems eating or other problems with food
- have trouble sleeping or talking
- hear voices or see things
- feel angry or are struggling to control your feelings
- find it hard to concentrate or get on with friends
- have to check or repeat things, or worry about germs
- don't like yourself or have low self-confidence
A teacher, parent or your carer may notice that you are finding it difficult to cope with your feelings and situations. Perhaps you’re finding school difficult or having lots of worries. These grown-ups will ask us for help and advice so they can help you.
You may have come to this website from school, or maybe a friend or relative, or your doctor, has told you about us. If you or someone you know thinks you need some extra support then you are in the right place. We are here to help children like you, and your family, to work out difficult thoughts and feelings and build skills so you can get on better with life.