Self referral groups from our alliance partners
Eikon offer parent/carer support webinars which can support the mental health and wellbeing of their children and young people at home. Combining both theory and practical strategies, the webinars offer a range of accessible ideas for parents to choose from, and to find those that will best suit their family. The webinars last for about an hour with time for questions and answers. The webinars are free to attend and are open to all parents living in Surrey or with children attending school within Surrey. Register through their website or email Schools@eikon.org.uk. See below the list of webinars on offer.
- Supporting your Child with Self Esteem and Confidence – Secondary
- Supporting your Child with Self Esteem and Confidence – Primary
- Supporting Your Child With Transition – For Parents of Children with SEND
- Supporting your Child with the Transition to Secondary School
- Supporting your Child’s Wellbeing & Mental Health (Primary)
- Supporting your Child’s Wellbeing & Mental Health (Secondary)
- Supporting your Child through Year 10 & 11
- Supporting your Primary Aged Child with Anxiety – Part 1
- Supporting your Primary Aged Child with Anxiety – Part 2
- Supporting your Child’s Self Esteem and Confidence
Learning Space offer two groups for parents and carers. Below are these groups and who to contact.
- Parent Anxiety course - this course focuses on supporting your child/ young person who may be experiencing anxiety. This course is made up of 4 sessions that are 90 minutes each. View the website for more information.
- Parent Voice - provides a safe space for parents and carers to connect socially, share their experience and get involved within the community. This group is held within Redhill, Surrey. To enquire about this group email email@example.com
YMCA East Surrey offer two parent/ carer workshops that provide support for your children and young person's emotional and mental wellbeing and the transition from primary to secondary school.
Supporting your child with the transition from Primary to Secondary school - for more information and to book your place, visit the hyperlink.
Children's Wellbeing Parent Workshops - for more information and to book your place, visit the hyperlink.
Family Learning offers parenting courses or workshops that can help you support your family positively. Some of the courses include:
- Support children and teenager's resilience and self-esteem
- Learn about children's and teenager's development and strategies to support positive behaviour
- First steps to understanding your neurodivergent child
- Learn strategies to support your anxious child and teenager
Visit their website for further information and to book your free space.