Services for you

There are lots of services available to you, depending on how you're feeling and what you need help with. Whether you want advice, support or signposting, check out our full range of services here.

It's good to talk

You can talk to any trusted adult (your parents, carer or a family friend for example) or a professional including teachers and school staff, school nurses, doctors and nurses, social workers or health visitors.

Help is on hand

There is also lots of helpful information and links here, so please take a look and see what would be helpful for you.

Young people who have used our services have created a booklet about Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Support which includes details of the local drop-in CYP Havens and apps that may help you.

You can also find free, confidential online support by visiting Kooth which offers one-to-one text based counselling, therapeutic messaging, as well as peer-to-peer support through moderated forums and articles.

Requests for support

If you want to request support, a few of our services welcome direct requests for support. They are listed on our Access and Advice page.

However, most requests for support (we used to call these referrals) come to us via the Access and Advice service. Requests for support are usually made by a health, education or social care practitioner, for example a GP or teacher, so a good place to start is a visit to your doctor or a chat with a trusted teacher. 

All children and young people need to be registered with a GP in Surrey to be directed to our emotional wellbeing and mental health service.

To make a request for support, contact your GP, social worker or school.

Contact details for Access and Advice Team:

  •  Call Access and Advice on 0300 222 5755. We are open 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 12pm, Saturday. The service is not open on bank holidays.
  • Write to Mindworks Surrey Access and Advice, First Floor, Dominion House, Woodbridge Road, Guildford, GU1 4PU.