A 90 minute educational and entertaining play about three teenagers who have recovered from self harm. It includes a comprehensive teachers’ resource pack. We will be touring to 20 schools in the spring of 2022 in Surrey and have a digital version available for those who need it.
- The aim is to reduce the stigma attached to self harm, open up a dialogue about mental health issues and encourage young people to seek help and support
- Explains what self-harm is and what can trigger people to self-harm
- Debunks some of the unhelpful myths surrounding self-harm
- Helps young people to find alternative and healthier ways to manage their emotions
- Empowers people to be a good friend to someone they suspect is harming themselves
- Enables people to get help if they or someone they know is self-harming
Partner: Peer Productions