High Hopes is a six-eight week early intervention programme delivered to young people aged 10-16 years across Surrey, created to build relationships, resilience and confidence.
Eikon works in partnership with Surrey Outdoor Learning and Development (SOLD) to provide emotional wellbeing support to young people and their families through combining outdoor pursuits along with evidence-based practices.
Examples of activities and outcomes:
- Parenting workshop: knowledge - teaching, learning; social - building relationships, young person and parent; trust - communication
- High ropes: social - trust communication; physical - movement, coordination
- Climbing wall: emotional - positivity, confidence, resilience
- Woodland skills: knowledge - teaching and learning
- Orienteering: social - trust communication; physical - movement, coordination
- Paddle boarding: social - trust communication; physical - movement, coordination
- Kayaking: social - trust communication; physical – movement, coordination; emotional – positivity, confidence
- One-to-one sessions available
Partners: Eikon and Surrey Outdoor Learning and Development