Learning Space Bubble Groups were created in response to increasing numbers of requests for support for children and young people experiencing anxiety. There is a community Bubble Group and a centre-based Bubble Group for ages eleven and up.
- Community Bubble Group is in partnership with Starbucks in Reigate and offers a direct request for support route
- Centre-based Bubble Group supports the opportunity for young people to be involved in co-producing and engaging with projects and activities
- Young people connect at a pace that is right for them and with no expectations
- Bubble Group is a space to ‘be’ and supports safe risk-taking, communication, self-awareness, self-regulation, fun and laughter, acceptance and celebration, self-esteem, integration and progression
- Up to two one-to-one sessions can be offered to support access to the group; parents and young people are asked to consider what their ‘best hopes’ are for joining the group
- Ongoing dialogue with young people and parents enable us to celebrate progress
- Young people can access holiday activities and youth voice opportunities
Partner: Learning Space
Requests for support can be made through the Access & Advice Team on 0300 222 5755.