Urgent and Crisis Services
There is no change to the access criteria for children and young people needing urgent or crisis services.
Requests for support should be made via the new Access and Advice service which is replacing the CAMHS Single Point of Access.
- Call Access and Advice (which is replacing CAMHS Single Point of Access):
Call 0300 222 5755. We are open 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 12pm, Saturday. The service is not open on bank holidays.
- Call Emergency Duty Team:
Outside of these hours, you can call Emergency Duty Team (EDT) on 01483 517898 between the hours of 5pm to 11pm.
- Call our free 24/7 mental health crisis line for children, young people and their families on 0800 915 4644. It’s open all day and all night, seven days a week.
- Or in the case of an emergency, call 999.
- Childline: 0800 1111. Calls are free and won't show up on your bill. Or visit Childline - Get Support
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000 or email email@example.com
- Samaritans: 116 123 lines are open 24 hours a day or email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence